When Jackie Chan Was Bullied In School For Being Poor & The Kung Fu Master Once Gave It Back To The Bullies In Swag: “I Used All The Moves My Dad Taught Me”

0
Jackie Chan Once Revealed How His Peers In School Bullied Him In School(Photo Credit –Facebook)


Jackie Chan is a name that is familiar to kids and adults. The actor has won hearts with his martial arts and impressive fighting style. He is a renowned personality today but had a troubled childhood as he was bullied in school by his peers. The actor opened up about it in his autobiography years ago. Keep scrolling to know.


Chan has been acting since the 60s and is one of the most influential action film stars ever. His first breakthrough came after starring in the action comedy Snake in the Eagle’s Shadow. After that, he did Drunken Master, one of his most popular movies. Chan formed his team, Jackie Chan Stunt Team. He created and established his signature style in the cinemas, martial arts combined with slapstick humor. He has also established himself in Hollywood, and some of his notable movies are The Karate Kid, the Rush Hour franchise, and more.


As per reports, Jackie Chan failed his first year in primary school and was sent to a martial arts academy called China Drama Academy. According to Essentially Sports, Chan learned martial arts and acrobatics for a decade. The Karate Kid star started working as a stuntman and eventually learned different fighting skills. The report further mentioned how Jackie opened up about childhood in the 2015 autobiography Never Grow Up.




Trending





Fallout: Where & When To Watch Jonathan Nolan’s Video Game Based Series? Cast, Release Date & Everything You Need To Know



Oppenheimer Box Office (Japan): Breaks Over A Decade Long Record Of The Dark Knight Rises Becomes The Highest Earning Film Of Christopher Nolan Outside North America





In it, Jackie Chan revealed being bullied by his peers in school because of his low-income family. He said, “The rich kids I went to school with would see me climbing the hill on my way home as they passed by in cars, and they’d shout mean comments at me: ‘Servent’s Kid!’ ‘Hey, beggar if you don’t have money for the bus, don’t come to school’”.


Jackie Chan further mentioned that at one point, he could not take the insults anymore, and once they said something mean to him, he charged at them. He recalled, “We started brawling and rolling around on the ground. I used all the moves my dad taught me… One of them grabbed my legs, and I lost my balance and fell over. My head hit a rock, and everything went black. I lay on the ground, not moving. The kid who knocked me down as an ambassador’s son. He ran home to get an adult to help, and everyone else scattered.”


The kid, who was bullied for being poor is a huge movie star today. Jackie Chan has a reported net worth of $400 million.


For more such throwbacks, stay tuned to Koimoi!


Must Read:  One Direction Alum Louis Tomlinson Addresses His & Harry Styles’ Romance Rumors Says “It Does Irritate Me A Little Bit But…”


Follow Us: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Youtube | Google News


The post When Jackie Chan Was Bullied In School For Being Poor & The Kung Fu Master Once Gave It Back To The Bullies In Swag: “I Used All The Moves My Dad Taught Me” appeared first on Koimoi.


http://dlvr.it/T5HZLd

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)